The Jefferson Vent-Free Fireboxes offer a variety of sizes and configurations. Available in louvered and flush front, the Jefferson Deluxe and the deeper Premium models present the updated look of a traditional recirculating firebox.
American Hearth offers mantels to customize the look of your firebox. Click here for more information on mantels.
Options & Accessories
Choose louvers in slat, arched, and mission – finished in matte black, and hammered pewter.
Matching door sets and frames
Optional automatic blower and optional variable-speed control
Decorative Louver Arch
Decorative Louver Mission
Decorative Doors – Include Handles, Screens, and Hinges
Decorative Door Plain Arch
Decorative Door Mission Arch
Outer Frame and Bottom Trim Colors
Matte Black (Shown on Cherry Mantel)
Hammered Pewter (Shown on Oak Mantel)
Traditional Brick Liner (Ceramic Fiber)
Herringbone Brick Liner (Ceramic Fiber)
Stacked Fieldstone (Ceramic Fiber)
Banded Brick (Ceramic Fiber)
Aged Brick Liner (Ceramic Fiber)
Refractory Brick Liner (Deluxe Fireboxes Only)
Brushed Stainless Steel (Metal) (Deluxe Fireboxes Only)
Polished Black Liner (Metal) (Deluxe Fireboxes Only)
Accent Lighting Kit (LK3) for Premium and Select models
The optional FreshAir+ System, for Deluxe and Premium Fireboxes only, blends warmed air with incoming outside air to continuously freshen your indoor air.
- Deluxe Vent-Free Firebox WMH VFD32FB.dxf
- Deluxe Vent-Free Firebox WMH VFD32FB.pdf
- Deluxe Vent-Free Firebox WMH VFD36FB.dxf
- Deluxe Vent-Free Firebox WMH VFD36FB.pdf
- Deluxe Vent-Free Firebox WMH VFD42FB.dxf
- Deluxe Vent-Free Firebox WMH VFD42FB.pdf
- Premium Vent-Free Firebox WMH VFP32FB.dxf
- Premium Vent-Free Firebox WMH VFP32FB.pdf
- Premium Vent-Free Firebox WMH VFP36FB.dxf
- Premium Vent-Free Firebox WMH VFP36FB.pdf
- Premium Vent-Free Firebox WMH VFP42FB.dxf
- Premium Vent-Free Firebox WMH VFP42FB.pdf
- Select Vent-Free Firebox WMH VFS32FB.dxf
- Select Vent-Free Firebox WMH VFS32FB.pdf
- Select Vent-Free Firebox WMH VFS36FB.dxf
- Select Vent-Free Firebox WMH VFS36FB.pdf
- Select Vent-Free Firebox WMH VFS42FB.dxf
- Select Vent-Free Firebox WMH VFS42FB.pdf
- Multi-Sided Peninsula Vent-Free Firebox.pdf
- Multi-Sided Peninsula Vent-Free Firebox.dxf
- Multi-Sided See-Through Vent-Free Firebox.pdf
- Multi-Sided See-Through Vent-Free Firebox.dxf
Designed for installation in tight spaces, Jefferson Deluxe fireboxes measure just 16 1/2 inches deep for the 32-inch model and 19 for the 36- and 42-inch models, yet still allow installation of a blower. We offer an assortment of decorative arched doors, louvers, and frames for the Deluxe fireboxes – accessories normally reserved for manufacturers’ upscale models. Liners include four styles in ceramic fiber, one in refractory, plus Stainless Steel and Black Reflective (Deluxe only). This firebox is an elegant Matte Black. Surround your fireplace with a traditional-style Cabinet or Corner mantel in one of five finishes, or choose stainable oak or hardwood. For use with contemporary burners, we also offer stainless steel and reflective black liners to fit the Deluxe firebox, along with a special contemporary mantel in modern matte black – in cabinet or corner models.
Jefferson Premium fireboxes add a little more overall depth – 20 7/16 inches – and a taller opening to showcase today’s bigger log sets. Complete the Premium Firebox with one of four ceramic fiber liners, decorative accessories in three styles and two finishes, a blower – and even a lighting kit for use with a switch or dimmer control. Surround the installation with a traditional cabinet or corner mantel.
Our unique Jefferson Select vent-free gas firebox features a tall, deep stage for the log set, yet has compact outer dimensions and a low-profile top and bottom. The visual effect is a lot more fireplace with less of the firebox face showing.
The Jefferson Select has no louvers and the lower panel measures less than an inch tall, allowing it to be installed at floor level, yet still provide the benefit of a recirculating firebox with optional blower.
Our Jefferson Multi-sided fireboxes accept any properly sized, certified vent-free burner and log set, such as the 18-inch, 24-inch, or 30-inch Slope Glaze Vista Burner, with a Shiloh Ceramic fiber log set or a Raleigh refractory log set. The Jefferson comes with conventional louvers or in a flush face model that can be completely bricked or tiled into place, yet still allow use of the circulation blower.