A Vented Gas Log Set installs in a wood-burning fireplace to provide all the ambiance of a real wood fire, but without the work of hauling in logs, lighting the kindling, tending the fire, and hauling out the ash. You simply light the fire when you want it and turn it off when you’re done. Sand pan burners allow you to arrange the log set to suit your taste. Choose a traditional match-light set – or one of our new Manual or Millivolt Systems for even greater operating ease.
Treehouse 11 Refractory Log Set on Sand Pan Burner
- Vented Triple Sand Pan Burners
- Vented Double Sand Pan Burners
- Vented See-Through Sand Pan Burners
- Advantage Refractory Log Set
- Advantage Skyscrapper Accessory
- Treehouse 11 Refractory Log Set
- Frontier Refractory Log Set
- Pioneer Refractory Log Set LPR918,24,30)
- Pioneer Refractory Log Set LPR36
- Great Lakes Oak Refractory Log Set
- Tree House 7 Refractory Log Set
- Kensington Forest Ceramic Fiber Log Set
- Vented Slope Glaze Burner (VSM/VSR18/24/30)
- Driftwood Burncrete® Log Sets
A vented gas log set makes a great alternative to the hassle of building a log fire in your wood-burning fireplace. Just like a wood fire, a vented gas log set provides plenty of mesmerizing flames and flickering light. Vented log sets are considered decorative systems and must be installed in a vented fireplace with the damper open and may not operate by thermostat.
We offer two types of Vented Gas Log Systems. Our Vented Slope Glaze Burners are rated at up to 75,000 Btu to create taller flames. Millivolt Vented Burners may be operated with an on/off remote control or wall switch.
The top of the Slope Glaze burner features precision ports that position the flames to complement the log set. Inside the burner, the gas flows through a bed of precisely sized ceramic pellets that tumble and swirl the gas as it mixes with the air. The result is a cleaner burning fire with natural flame movement – a great choice for LP gas installations.
Complete your fireplace with one of eight log sets designed exclusively for the Vented Slope Glaze Burner.
Driftwood Burncrete® Log Set shown with Vented Slope Glaze Burner System
Refractory Ponderosa Log Set shown with Vented Slope Glaze Burner System
Refractory Stacked Aged Oak Log Set with Vented Slope Glaze Burner System
Refractory Sassafras Log Set with Vented Slope Glaze Burner System
Refractory Super Sassafras Log Set with Vented Slope Glaze Burner System
Ceramic Fiber Birch Log Set with Vented Slope Glaze Burner System
Ceramic Fiber Super Charred Oak Log Set with Vented Slope Glaze Burner System
Ceramic Fiber Charred Oak Log Set with Vented Slope Glaze Burner System
Choose a Log Set
Refractory Concrete Log Sets
- Available in Six Conventional Styles: Advantage, Great Lakes Oak, Tree House 7, Tree House 11, Pioneer, and Frontier. Skyscraper add-on log sets fills out any fireplace (for use with Advantage Log Set)
- Available in Three See-Through Styles: Great Lakes Oak, Tree House 7, Tree House 11
- Reinforced Refractory Construction for Long Life and Greater Thermal Mass
- Combines Large Logs and Smaller Branches
- Cast from Real Logs and Hand Painted for Natural Beauty – includes bark, splits, knots, whorls, and charring
Frontier Refractory Log Set
Pioneer Refractory Log Set
Advantage Refractory Log Set shown with Triple Burner
Advantage Refractory Log Set shown with Skyscraper Accessory Refractory Logs
Treehouse 7 Refractory Log Set
Treehouse 11 Refractory Log Set
Great Lakes Oak Refractory Log Set
Ceramic Fiber Log Set – Kensington Forest
- Lightweight Ceramic Fiber Material Glows Wherever Licked by Flames, Radiates more Heat into the Room
- Combines Large Logs and Smaller Branches
- Richly Detailed Logs Molded from Hand-Carved Masters
- Hand Painted for Natural Beauty – includes bark, splits, knots, whorls, and charring
Kensington Forest Ceramic Fiber Log Set
Choose a Matching Sand Pan Burner
Triple burners feature two main tube burners, plus a smaller front ember bed burner. The triple burner creates massive flames properly proportioned between the front and rear of your fireplaces. Triple Burners fit our Advantage log sets (and Skyscraper accessory logs), and our Tree House 11 Log Sets.
Our Double Burners feature two unequal-length tube burners in a tapered sand pan. Designed to fit most conventional fireplaces, the double burner creates large swirling flames with a large ember bed. Double Burners fit these log sets – Frontier, Pioneer, Great Lakes, Tree House 7, Tree House 11, Kensington, and Advantage.
Our See-Through Burners feature three equal-length tube burners in a rectangular sand pan. Designed to fit most see-through and peninsula fireplaces, this three-burner system looks great from any angle. See-Through Burners fit these See-Through log sets – Great Lakes See-Through, Tree House 7 See-Through, and Tree House 11 See-Through. (Our see-through Log Sets include a second “Front Log.”)