From the curve of each log to the height of the stack, your American Hearth Log Set complements the burner pattern for a lifelike fire. Complete the illusion with one of our optional Ember Bed Kits and Platinum Glowing Embers.
Your American Hearth Vent-Free log set creates a consistent, controlled heat – without dangerous flare-ups or chilling die-downs. These gas logs warm your room quickly and efficiently, while using about half the energy of a vented gas log.
- Traditional Log Sets
- Kennesaw Refractory Log set and Vent-Free HearthRite Burner
- Contour Burners with Trenton and Concord Log Sets
- Multi-Sided Slope Glaze Burners and Matching Log Sets
- Contemporary Loft Series Burners
- Vent-Free Slope Glaze Burners Manual, Standing Pilot/Piezo
- Vent-Free Slope Glaze Burners On/Off Millivolt, Standing Pilot
- Vent-Free Slope Glaze Burner Variable Flame
- Vent-Free Slope Glaze Burner Intermittent Pilot
- Saratoga Refractory Log Sets
- Charleston Refractory Log Sets
- Charleston Select Refractory Log Sets
- Williamsburg Refractory Log Sets
- Yorktown Refractory Log Sets
- Ravenwood Refractory Log Sets
- Ravenwood Select Refractory Log Sets
- Trenton Log Set and Contour Burner
- Concord Log Set and Contour Burner
- Kennesaw Refractory Log Set and Vent-Free HearthRite Burner
- Slope Glaze Vista Multi-Sided Burner
- Raleigh Refractory Multi-Sided Log Set
- Shiloh Ceramic Fiber Multi-Sided Log Set
- Loft Series Vent-Free Burner
- Loft Series Vent-Free Multi-Sided Burner
- Driftwood Burncrete® Log Sets
Technical Videos: Log Assembly
Glass Fireplace Safety Tips video. Click image to view
Our popular Slope Glaze Burners raise the standard for dancing flames. Internal ceramic beads tumble the gas to create exceptionally realistic flame movement. Choose from eight unique log sets.
- 16, 18, 24 and 30-inch vent-free burners – up to 38,000 BTUs
- Millivolt (VFSR), Manual (VFSM), Intermittent Pilot (VFSE), and Variable Flame (VFSV) models
Driftwood Burncrete® Log Set shown with Vent-Free Slope Glaze Burner System
Refractory Williamsburg Log Set shown with Vent-Free Slope Glaze Burner System
Refractory Ravenwood Log Set with Vent-Free Slope Glaze Burner System
Refractory Ravenwood Select Log Set with Vent-Free Slope Glaze Burner System
Refractory Saratoga Log Set with Vent-Free Slope Glaze Burner System
Refractory Charleston Log Set with Vent-Free Slope Glaze Burner System
Refractory Charleston Select Log Set with Vent-Free Slope Glaze Burner System
Refractory Yorktown Log Set with Vent-Free Slope Glaze Burner System
These systems combine the burner and log set into one package. Because they require a minimum of just 12 inches firebox depth, these compact systems fit easily into most fireplaces.
- 18, 24 and 30-inch Vent-Free Burners – up to 40,000 BTUs
- Millivolt (VFDR), Manual (VFDM), and Thermostat (VFDT) models
- Special 10,000 Btu Millivolt model for bedroom applications (where allowed by code)
- Choose Concord Refractory or Trenton Ceramic Fiber model
Trenton Log Set
The Trenton Log Set features richly detailed, hand-painted Ceramic Fiber logs mounted atop our Vent-Free Contour Burner. Includes glowing embers to add to the illusion of a real wood fire at any heat setting. This competitively priced log/burner is ideal for existing fireplaces and fireboxes and for new construction.
Ceramic Fiber Trenton Log Set and Vent-Free Burner Combination
Concord Log Set
The Concord Log set features the same burner and ember package as the Trenton but with chunky, hand-painted Refractory logs. The Concord set delivers rich warmth and bold looks to complement any style. The Trenton and Concord Log sets are also offered in 10,000 Btu models for bedroom applications, where allowed by code.
Refractory Concord Log Set and Vent-Free Burner Combination
The Kennesaw Refractory Log Set features richly detailed, hand-painted concrete logs for use with the matching Vent-Free Burner. Available in two sizes, the competitively priced Kennesaw log set and burner require a minimum firebox depth of just 13 inches for the 18-inch set (8-logs) and 14 inches for the 24-inch set (9-logs) – making it ideal for existing fireplaces and fireboxes.
The 18-inch burners are rated at 29,000 BTUs Nat and 26,000 Btu LP. The 24-inch burner is rated at 35,000 Btu Nat and 33,000 BTUs LP. Both burners provide up to 33-percent turndown to generate the perfect amount of heat for your room.
Designed to fit see-through and peninsula fireboxes, our Vent-Free Slope Glaze Vista Burners provide a great view from any angle. Ceramic beads inside the burner tumble the gas to create exceptionally realistic flame movement.
- 18, 24 and 30-inch Vent-Free Vista Burners – up to 40,000 BTUs
- Millivolt system Includes an on/off switch but will operate with Empire remote controls
- Choose Raleigh Refractory or Shiloh Ceramic Fiber Log Sets
- Choose Millivolt or Intermittent Pilot
Refractory Multi-Sided Raleigh Log Set
(Opposite Side View and End View to the right)
Ceramic Fiber Multi-Sided Shiloh Log Set
(Opposite Side View and End View to the left)