With its massive log set, deep ember bed, dual burner and huge ceramic glass front, the Renegade is one great-looking fireplace, but what you can’t see makes this fireplace even more impressive.
Empire’s TruFlame Technology ensures maximum flames and ember glow with minimum emissions. The system starts with independently controlled front and rear burners set in a large ember bed. The burners create a tall lively fire that dances and curls around the hand-painted ceramic fiber logs – generating a continuous tableau of flame shapes and light patterns.
Options & Accessories
Choose a product below for available options and accessories.
- Renegade Homeowner’s Manual (DVCT36CBP & DVCT40CBP)
- Renegade Main Installation Manual (DVCT36CBP & DVCT40CBP)
- Renegade Glass Removal Manual
- Renegade Blower Installation
- Renegade Black Porcelain Liner Kits
- Renegade Ceramic Fiber Liner Kit (Cottage Brick/Traditional Stone)
- Renegade Decorative Frames (DF402NB/DFF402FPD)
- Renegade Decorative Frame Inserts
- Renegade Decorative Doors
- Renegade DVCT36 Conversion Kit (Nat to LP)
- Renegade DVCT36 Conversion Kit (LP to Nat)
- Power Vent (Horizontal Conversion Kit)
- Power Vent (Vertical Conversion Kit)
Glass Fireplace Safety Tips video. Click image to view
The Renegade's TruFlame Technology ensures maximum flames and ember glow with minimum emissions.
An attractive clean-face design integrates the barrier screen flush with the fireplace front – allowing you to install tile, brick, or other non-combustible materials right up to the fireplace opening for a clean, organic installation. Or choose one of the optional decorative fronts, doors, or frames to tailor your new fireplace with the look that suits your décor.
A variety of liners are available to further customize the Renegade– including Traditional Stone, Cottage Brick, or reflective Black Porcelain. Add the available hand-forged andirons to complete the look.
The Renegade fireplace is available in two sizes– 40-inch or 36-inch.
Options & Accessories
Decorative Fronts & Doors
Note: Decorative Front can be used alone, or with one of the available forged iron inserts, as shown above.